Read my original Thirty Before 30 post for the full story behind this project/Bucket List.
Read my Thirty Before 30 Reflection to see what I completed by my 30th birthday.
Below is my new list with a completion date of my 35th birthday. Read the original The 30 List post for a little more background.
When I’ve completed something, I’ll cross it out here and link to the associated blog posts and/or photos where appropriate. You can also look for related content under the 30 Before 35 tag.
- Road trip up the Pacific Coast Highway.
- Finally read Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell.
- Go on a writers’ retreat.
- Finish book trilogies: Graceling Realm, Daughter of Smoke & Bone, Lynburn Legacy.
- Tour the White House.
- See a ballet.
- Rehaul my closet.
- Finish a manuscript.
- Learn calligraphy.
- Read Jellicoe Road.
Take Loki to the beach.
- Make Magic Coffee.
- Have Dole Whip in Hawaii.
- Get my own place.
- Paint a portrait of my dog.
- Write a short story & sub it.
- Visit The Ripped Bodice.
Sell more poems.
- Read Anne Lamott’s Bird by Bird.
- Change jobs.
- See the Winchester Mystery House.
- Explore more National Parks.
- Prune my bookshelves.
- Create a gallery wall.
- Go to Disneyworld.
- Tour Mount Vernon and Monticello.
- Learn to read tarot.
- Have a relaxation/wellness vacation.
- Visit to a wolf sanctuary.